Tuesday, July 20, 2010

SINGLE!!!!...YES I AM!!!!

Yes you read the title right. I am single. Me and carlo broke up like end of May. All I have to say about that is GOODBYE to that relationship and IT ENDED BAD...Just in case he reads this...which i doubt he will I wont put what happened. You guys can probably already guess though.
Well since the brake up, I've just been keeping busy. Its now what July 20, 2010. Hell no I'm still not mopping around that stupid brake up. I;ve been through a worse break up before. It didnt kill me and most certainly this one isnt either. I admit though I was depressed for like a little over a week. But that stage has passed LOL. I'm enjoying this single life. No stress, no fighting, no one to judge me! Well people do judge me. I just don't care anymore.
I went to San Diego last month. Went for Girl's thing. Drove down with nowell , met sha and candice down there. Might I say it was ALOT of fun. Sorry Nowell if your reading this for almost getting us killed when we were passing by camp pedenlton because of my driving!!! LOL...That was the end of my whole depression stage LOL
I had so much fun in San Diego. We went to On the Broadway and Club Ivy. I met "Ohio" who was a hottie. Btw his real name is John LOL. I name my men from what state they came from LOL. Pretty soon i should be naming them by cities LOL.
Like I said, I've been keeping busy. For two weeks straight after comming home from San Diego I've been going out like crazy. Clubbing, chillin, EATING..ETC LOL. No need to be sad over someone that isnt sad over me.
Yes I enjoyed the time me and him shared together and I wont regret any of it. Carlo wasnt my first boyfriend, but my first in alot of ways. He was yesturday. Its a different day. New people will be met, I'll fall in love all over again with someone else. All I can do now is upgrade. Look, hieght, and money wise LOL. And of course someone who would treat me right most importantly.
Its funny. You never realize how cute someone is untill you brake up with their friend!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You also never realize how much eye candy is there!!! LOL
I have higher expectations for the next guy I date:
1. MUST be taller then me with my heels AND hair LOL
2. MUST be older then me by AT THE LEAST 2 years (that's always been a rule LOL)
3. must be working in a stable job or going to school for a major that makes money
4. must sing
5. Treat me right
6.NO record of cheating
7. MUST be black or white or mixed...NO MORE FILIPINOS FOR ME!!! LOL
I think thats all for now that I can think of LOL.
I will be enjoying this single life though. This weekend...parties in stockton. Next weekend Candice and Tania is comming from San diego and Salted Caramel part 3 LOL (Salted caramel is a whole nother blogg!!! LOL). HOPEFULLY San diego again in Sept. Rally is also in Sept. Tracy is comming from Hawaii!!!...Havent seen that chick in YEAR!!!...the in Oct. Vegas TWICE!!! LOL
If I wasnt single I wouldnt be able to do any of that!!! Or met wonderful new people!!! I would still be miserable with carlo tryna get him to give me some attention!
I've been thinking of breaking up with him for a while before I found out everything. I wasnt happy.. I was always sad. I always covered it up good though with everybody else. I always pretended like nothing was wrong. When there was a whole shit load of things. The long distance was bad for the both of us. When apart (which was most of the time) we were people we didnt like. But together we were GREAT. But in the end, those great times didnt matter. It ended
Its okay. Some verse in the bible goes "in this world you will have trouble...but take note I have overcome the world." Another verse I like Proverbs 4:13
Well tis all for now. Hopefully I write more then I usually do right now LOL

No comments: