Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I Cant Sleep

Have you ever gave someone hella good advice and realize you should be following your own advice? I think the people who give good ass advice are the ones who either has been through it or either wants to do what they are saying but cant so they tell someone else who needs the advice to do it. I have realized that myself. I am here telling my "cousin" what I would do in her situation, but I am in her situation wishing i can do what I am trying to advice her to do. The irony right? LOL. Some how I can just grasp it and do it myself!
If I could have things my way. OMG!!! The world better prepare for it!!! LOL. I really dont know what I'm writing about. I just couldnt sleep so im blogging. But I'm yawning alot now LOL. I have work at 7:30 AM. Why am I still up!
I just got done watching meet the browns. It was a good movie I guess. I wanna watch the why did I get married one now.
I need to get into reading again. It was always a short vacay from life. Reading the stories and just imagining.
OMG. I'm going to sleep now. I am too tired LOL

No comments: