Sunday, October 26, 2008

niaomi's wedding


so this past weekend was my cousin's wedding...it made me realize alot of things...first of..is that i barely know my family on my dad's side...i dont even know some of my own cousin's names!!!...thats really sad...i really want to get to know them better...i barely know there lives except for the fact wer related to the same people on my dad's side!!!...they are alot more fun the cousin's i have on my momz side lol

also...weddings...every single time i wanna plan my wedding...i only need a few things...a place to have it, my colors, a groom, and side for table arrangements lol...weddings are so lovely...its funny i always say i want a wedding but not a mmarraiage lol...plannin all those stuff must be stressful AND fun at the same time...i love dollin up for big events n stuff...wat more my own wedding???

ima have everything,...tha fireworks, doves, outside wedding...omg...its gunna be tha tightest weddin neone has ever had!!! lol...plusmmy rock gunna be so big it brakes my arm!!!! lol

ALSO I WORE THAT DRESS TWICE!!!..which is really embarassing lol

No comments: