Monday, October 20, 2008

fugis..IM HUNGRY!!!!


I WANT TO GO TO DISNEYLAND!!!...funny this is a picture at great america though ahaha..but i will be goin to disneyland in december or january!!!!!!!...yay me!!! hahaha
so this weekend...is my cuzos big old wedding!!!...i cant wait haha...i love dollin up lol...its gunna be at tha base...i love goin to weddings!!!..i want a wedding...but not a marriage haha...sometimes i actually want both haha...this blog is so out of it!!!
its cuz im bored!!! haha...so im tryna get into my old xanga...but i cant figure out my old user name n password haha
i need a new hairstyle...im so gettin tired of this one...i had it since may...as everyone can tell i have like add with my hair haha...i can have tha same hairstyle for too long...im surprised i left it on this long...i normally change it with in 2 months hah
well its lunch time for me...i will be back!!!! lol

No comments: