Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1ST BLOG OF THA YEAR...NEW BEGGININGS


So from my las blog that i wrote...i left of to where my n carlo wer just talking...well WE ARE OFFICIAL now lol...he is one of tha greatest guys i noe...i like him alot..he is tha first guy i ever brought to my parents or family to meet...he takes good care of me n everything...he is everything i want in a guy..except tha shortness part...i really like this guy infinity times infinity lol


I can so be myself around him...no make up..unshaved legs...just woken up...un brushed teeth...burp in his face...be a pain in tha butt...be annoyin...n he still likes me!!!...i can talk to him about nething..i just hate how far he lives from me...he ws here for like 2 weeks n went back on sunday nite...damn i hella miss him..i really want me n him to last

No comments: