Friday, May 30, 2008

feelin tha love

so im talkin to jill...dang i miss her...she started talk bout how proud of me she was...

so i started thinkin to myself...i love my life...im spoiled, i got outta a really bad relationship, im goin to school my parents are paying for, im movin into my own apartment, i have frens n family who support me in everything i do, MY GOD LOVES ME TO DEATH...LITERALLY...im so happy with my life...i finally realize i dnt needa boy to make me happy

thank you GOD....for everything you've done for me..im so BLESSED...you bless me so much im spoiled!!!!...u still love me even wen im doin something wrong...your here with me no matta wat...u love me more then any one...thank you for my WONDERFUL frens...thank you for my awsome parents...thank you for my wonderful life!!!!...i love you LORD!!!!!

No comments: